You may be hearing the buzz words, social media. Well exactly what is social media? Social media are networking websites using Web 2.0 platforms which allow people to network and connect by sharing their personal experiences. Facebook, Twitter, My Space, You Tube, Linked In and Hi 5 are all examples of social media website that are exploding on the Internet.
Why is this important to you? If you own an Internet business, you should be utilizing these websites to establish relationships with your customers so that you can learn their interests so that you can fulfill those needs at a later point in the future.
This is a free tool that you can use to reach potential prospects all over the world. Let’s face it even if you could afford this kind of advertising the chances of you reaching potential customers in remote areas across the globe would be otherwise impossible. Leveraging these mediums will allow you to connect with people all over the world. Additionally you are able to build two-way relationships by sharing your expertise with others and learning from theirs. I just love it!
Through social networking, I have been able to connect with so many different people, all doing the same things that I am doing. If it were not for Linked In, Facebook, Twitter, and You Tube, I would not be able to provide you with this FREE content. I would be just like everyone else, finding a subtle way to pitch my product to you that will do all of this for you for a minimal fee of course!
Rather I am showing you how to do it all yourself. Yes it will require a lot of time, research, and energy, however once you perfect your system; it will make money for you. For those of you who don’t have the time to do all this work yourself, I will occasionally make recommendations on products that will do this for you, there are some good ones out there that help a lot of people get their Internet business up and running very quickly. I always say if you don’t have to spend money, don’t!
For additional resources and strategies, please visit my website at http://alihinds.weebly.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment